Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Madden NFL 2009 Team Rankings

Well, I'm still here and a lot has happened since the last time I checked in. I won the Madden Community Tournament on 09 and that makes the first ever sweep as I won yesterday's NCAA 09 tournament. Madden Wars is back up so all the rest of my impressions will be over there along with a new video of a full game once I get it encoded. It's been a long day so stay tuned for stuff tomorrow night. Also check out the other sites for their impressions. Good night.

So, I know this is an early build but we have to look at some stats just to see where things are. I'm confident that this will adjust before release but it's never too early to talk about team ratings. So here we go:

Team Overall
Bears 80
Bengals 80
Bills 82
Broncos 84
Browns 88
Bucs 91
Cardinals 78
Chargers 95
Chiefs 71
Colts 95
Cowboys 96
Dolphins 67
Eagles 91
Falcons 67
49ers 72
Giants 94
Jaguars 93
Jets 76
Lions 78
Packers 91
Panthers 86
Patriots 97
Oakland 71
Rams 77
Ravens 81
Redskins 88
Saints 87
Seahawks 87
Steelers 94
Texans 78
Titans 89

No comments:

Lord-Iceman-Unleashed

Whats up GA community, friends and associates, this is ya' man L.O.D. welcoming you all to my lil' gaming scene blog.

I look forward to seeing you all soon, EVO, Bama, Florida etc.
Here I will post up the same things we already speak about upon SRK, and on the Marval myspace page which is currently linked up above or below, post up man let me know what you all would like to see, this location will host...

Street fighter 3rd Strike
Tekken /DR/5.0/T6
Gulity Gear A.Core
A.Hearts
Marval v.s. Capcom 2
Madden '09 (360)
Soul Calibur 4

And Much Much More